Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dad 1 transparent paint 0...

well, it was tight for a while there, but we finally defeated the tin of Incredibly Thin Transparent Paint. He put up a fight but we wore him down..
Abi, being only 2 1/2 ,has no real inkling that the random bits strewn across our back garden will probablty become her bolthole for the next 5 years...the No Parents sign won't be far off.
A la The Great Escape I'm excavating a tunnel that comes out underneath it so I can sneak in when I need to, so thats covered.
Now its painted, we shall attempt to put it together tomorrow. Considering I struggle with small model kits, this will be interesting. I'll let you know if I still have a wife tomorrow!
Actually, I quite like the look of it, and I COULD use a den...Abi is only 2, she'd never miss it....

Nah, fairs fair,couldn't do that to her (plus I don't think both grandmas gave us money towards it for my den...)

Til next time

No comments:

Post a Comment