Monday, March 12, 2012

terribletwostantrums...

....is the name of a site I set up. Its a little thing, sells an ebook that tells people how to deal with theterrible twos. I did it because we have been going through the terrible twos with our daughter Abi, went on the web, found a few forum posts etc and saw quite a few people were like me looking for advice.
So I figured, now I'm a stay at home dad, it might be a way to make a little money. The site was easy enough to set up, but I've found myself drifitng more into the blogging side of things, so not sure what to do in the long term.
Ebook itself is good (sells well in the U.S, and I think the info is good) so I'll give it a chance, but I don't think I'll be doing any more. People who find this blog may go there, and vice versa, so it may serve a purpose after all.
I'm not really a hard sell type of guy I guess.....

Til next time

No comments:

Post a Comment