Friday, March 9, 2012

Hi, I'm new here...

Staring at this blank screen is a little daunting. Its like moving into a new house. What goes where? does it look good here? or here? aye carumba!
anyhow, enough of my angst. Firstly, thanks for finding me, and thanks for staying long enough to read this...

Who am I? a fortysomething, happily married dad who recently has taken the mad step to become a stay at home dad and look after his 2 children, aged 2 and 8 months. Woefully inadequate at fatherhood, but very willing....if there's not a BBC sitcom here I don't know where there is one!

this blog will be a slice of life type blog, with info, comic asides, disaster watch and other things that arise. There are many mummy at home blogs, not so many guy ones, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Stick around if you can, the blog will get bigger and better as I learn my way around this blogging malarkey..really.





Til next time

Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment